Interested in joining the team at American Leprosy Missions? International and domestic career opportunities are available. Our headquarters are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, and we support projects and staff in more than a dozen countries around the world.
For employment opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or:
American Leprosy Missions
1 ALM Way
Greenville, SC 29601
Current Job Openings
The executive assistant to the president/CEO will support the CEO with scheduling, communication, organization and the maintenance of healthy working relationships in a professional, accurate, efficient, and appropriately confidential manner. S/he will take primary responsibility for planning and managing the logistics of board meetings and ensuring the preparation, review, organization and distribution of board materials. Additionally, s/he will handle certain office management, finance and program support, and travel-related responsibilities. Click here for a complete job description. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The director of program development will help American Leprosy Missions realize the vision of a world without leprosy by leading its grant acquisition and management efforts to scale excellent projects for increased impact. The director of program development manages a team of staff, consultants, and external partners to develop proposals in response to donor solicitations and organizationally determined priority areas, and to ensure they are implemented with excellence. Click here for a complete director of program development job description. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Laura Wigglesworth at [email protected].
The program development officer will help American Leprosy Missions realize the vision of a world without leprosy by strategically increasing American Leprosy Missions’ project portfolio. The program development officer leads grant acquisition efforts and coordinates global teams comprised of staff, consultants, and external partners to develop proposals in alignment with organizationally-determined priority areas. This will include growing organizational capacity in acquisition of institutional funding through proposal development coordination, research, writing, and grantor relationships. Click here for a complete program development officer job description. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Statement of Faith
American Leprosy Missions serves as a Christian medical mission, offering medical, rehabilitative surgical, social and spiritual services to people with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and related disabilities. To this end, the organization as a whole adheres to the Statement of Faith of the ECFA as follows and expects all of its employees to adhere to it also.
This corporation shall continually and steadfastly uphold and maintain the following Statement of Faith of the corporation, to wit:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.
American Leprosy Missions is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. In addition to being a non-profit corporation, American Leprosy Missions is also a faith-based religious organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a) American Leprosy Missions has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with American Leprosy Missions Statement of Faith.