Interested in joining the team at American Leprosy Missions? International and domestic career opportunities may be available. Our headquarters are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, and we support projects and staff in more than a dozen countries around the world.
For employment opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or:
American Leprosy Missions
1 ALM Way
Greenville, SC 29601
Current Job Openings
The Program Development Officer will help American Leprosy Missions realize the vision of a world without leprosy by strategically increasing American Leprosy Missions’ project portfolio. The Program Development Officer leads grant acquisition efforts and coordinates global teams comprised of staff, consultants, and external partners to develop proposals in alignment with organizationally-determined priority areas. This will include growing organizational capacity in acquisition of institutional funding through proposal development coordination, research, writing, and grantor relationships. Click here for a complete Program Development Officer job description. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Grants Officer will help American Leprosy Missions realize the vision of a world without leprosy by ensuring a portfolio of institutional grants are administered and implemented with excellence. This includes understanding, communicating and implementing best practices, donor requirements and organizational policies in the administration of grant funding to American Leprosy Missions staff and partners. The Grants Officer will monitor and evaluate the financial and activity information of grants to ensure compliance with all requirements and that projects are on track to accomplish their desired impact. Click here for a complete Grants Officer job description. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Vice President of Leadership Gifts will be responsible for actively building and managing a pipeline of major gift prospects, presenting proposals, and closing on proposals to raise major gifts. In addition he/she will provide thought leadership, coaching and mentoring to others involved in the major gift process, including the CEO, volunteers and colleagues in the development operation. This position will be based out of Greenville, South Carolina, with the possibility for an experienced major gifts professional to work virtually, and will report directly to the Chief Development Officer. The ideal candidate for this position should, at minimum, hold a bachelor’s degree, have significant evidence of experience in major donor fundraising, and possess a strong knowledge base of prospect research, donor screening and major donor models. Click here for a complete Vice President, Leadership Gifts opportunity profile. To apply, please contact Half Time Talent Solutions at (214) 468-9055 or [email protected].
Statement of Faith
American Leprosy Missions serves as a Christian medical mission, offering medical, rehabilitative surgical, social and spiritual services to people with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and related disabilities. To this end, the organization as a whole adheres to the Statement of Faith of the ECFA as follows and expects all of its employees to adhere to it also.
This corporation shall continually and steadfastly uphold and maintain the following Statement of Faith of the corporation, to wit:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.
American Leprosy Missions is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. In addition to being a non-profit corporation, American Leprosy Missions is also a faith-based religious organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a) American Leprosy Missions has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with American Leprosy Missions Statement of Faith.