Interested in joining the team at American Leprosy Missions? We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. Our headquarters are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, and we support projects and staff in more than a dozen countries around the world.
Current Job Openings
The Program Systems Analyst will provide essential leadership for ALM in the emerging sector of global health information and data utilization. The person filling this role will be a hands-on technologist with strong experience in assessing organizational information system needs and designing, developing and launching technology solutions. This person must be a creative problem-solver, finding effective solutions to help design and implement information technology systems for ALM. He/she will network with other international, health and development organizations to learn and collaborate on tools which function in the low-resource settings in which ALM works. The role requires a diverse skillset, including strong technical skills and exceptional communication and collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders. Program Systems Analyst job profile.
To apply for the Program Systems Analyst position, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Statement of Faith
American Leprosy Missions serves as a Christian medical mission, offering medical, rehabilitative, surgical, social and spiritual services to people with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and related diseases. To this end, ALM as a whole adheres to the following Statement of Faith and expects all of its employees to adhere to it as critical to the fulfillment of ALM’s mission.
- The Bible. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Psalms 12:6; 119:105,160; Proverbs 30:5; II Timothy 1:13; 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21.)
- God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1,26-27; 3:22; Psalms 90:2; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; I Peter 1:2.)
- Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:22-23; John 1:1-5; 14:10-31; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 1:3-4; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 4:14-15.)
- Salvation. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Titus 3:4-5.)
- Holy Spirit. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:16-17; 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 2:12; 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:25; Ephesians 1:13; 5:18.)
- Resurrection. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation. (1 Cor. 15:14.)
- Spiritual Unity. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences. (Ps. 133:1; 1 Cor. 12:12-13; Eph. 4:3)
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.
American Leprosy Missions is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. In addition to being a non-profit corporation, American Leprosy Missions is also a faith-based religious organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) American Leprosy Missions has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with American Leprosy Missions Statement of Faith.