Interested in joining the team at American Leprosy Missions? We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. Our headquarters are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, and we support projects and staff in more than a dozen countries around the world.
Current Job Openings
Join the American Leprosy Missions team!
Do you want to put your experience with information systems architecture to use to help stop suffering around the world? Do you want the opportunity to do your best every day for a mission that really matters, at a place where people care about you?
At American Leprosy Missions we believe that all people are created in God’s image and therefore have inherent dignity and worth.
What does this mean for our team?
We expect our team members to treat each other with respect and courtesy. We’re a lean, flat organization so we try to help ourselves, but we also pitch in on projects and help each other out. We strive for excellence in all we do and work to extend mercy and grace if a team member lets us down.
But, you say, “Leprosy?!” Yes, it still exists. Since 1906, we have worked around the globe to cure and care for people affected by leprosy and other neglected tropical diseases. But we’re not stuck in the 1900s. We share ideas, experiment, try new things and aren’t afraid to “fail and fail fast.”
If you want to work at a place like this AND you have experience:
- assessing organizational information system needs and
- designing, developing and launching technology solutions,
then you need to apply for this Program Systems Analyst position.
In this role you’ll be part of a non-profit organization that is always looking for new innovations, technologies and partnerships to help stop disease and improve the well-being of people and their communities.
You’ll get to select business intelligence tools and develop high-quality reports and data visualizations. You’ll collaborate with a diverse group of partners and team members from around the world, and train them to use systems to effectively implement, learn from and represent their life-changing work.
Interested in traveling? This position gives the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally 20% of the time.
Plus, you get the added bonus of working at our headquarters located in beautiful, dynamic downtown Greenville, South Carolina. But you don’t need to take our word for it:
- Southern Living: Greenville – One of the South’s best cities 2018
- Travel+Leisure: 50 Best Places to Travel in 2018
- Condé Nast Traveler: Number 3 small city in the U.S. 2017
Apply now by sending a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
If you want to see all the nitty-gritty details of the position, here’s the full Program Systems Analyst job profile.
Statement of Faith
American Leprosy Missions serves as a Christian medical mission, offering medical, rehabilitative, surgical, social and spiritual services to people with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and related diseases. To this end, ALM as a whole adheres to the following Statement of Faith and expects all of its employees to adhere to it as critical to the fulfillment of ALM’s mission.
- The Bible. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Psalms 12:6; 119:105,160; Proverbs 30:5; II Timothy 1:13; 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21.)
- God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1,26-27; 3:22; Psalms 90:2; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; I Peter 1:2.)
- Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:22-23; John 1:1-5; 14:10-31; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 1:3-4; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 4:14-15.)
- Salvation. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Titus 3:4-5.)
- Holy Spirit. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:16-17; 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 2:12; 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:25; Ephesians 1:13; 5:18.)
- Resurrection. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation. (1 Cor. 15:14.)
- Spiritual Unity. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences. (Ps. 133:1; 1 Cor. 12:12-13; Eph. 4:3)
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.
American Leprosy Missions is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. In addition to being a non-profit corporation, American Leprosy Missions is also a faith-based religious organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) American Leprosy Missions has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with American Leprosy Missions Statement of Faith.