Interested in joining the team at American Leprosy Missions? Career opportunities are available. Our headquarters are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, and we support projects and staff in more than a dozen countries around the world.
Current Job Openings
The Major Gifts Officer is responsible for actively building and managing a pipeline of major gift donors and prospective donors. This will be done through securing current and prospective donors to attend donor events, cultivating and securing gift intent renewals from past event attendees and acquiring new major gifts from prospects which may require in-person asks and/or proposals submitted. The position will be based out of American Leprosy Missions’ Greenville, South Carolina offices and will require a minimum of 35% travel. Click here for a detailed Major Gifts Officer opportunity profile. To apply, please follow instructions in the opportunity profile, sending the required documents to [email protected].
Statement of Faith
American Leprosy Missions serves as a Christian medical mission, offering medical, rehabilitative surgical, social and spiritual services to people with Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and related disabilities. To this end, the organization as a whole adheres to the Statement of Faith of the ECFA as follows and expects all of its employees to adhere to it also.
This corporation shall continually and steadfastly uphold and maintain the following Statement of Faith of the corporation, to wit:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.
American Leprosy Missions is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. In addition to being a non-profit corporation, American Leprosy Missions is also a faith-based religious organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) American Leprosy Missions has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with American Leprosy Missions Statement of Faith.