Finding Better Ways to Detect and Treat Disease
Did you know that your support is helping scientists and researchers all over the world discover practical new ways to help people suffering from leprosy and related diseases?
Your gifts are supporting research projects to:
- improve early detection of leprosy
- stop the transmission of leprosy
- prevent nerve damage
- develop new ways to treat leprosy reaction
- improve prevention of disability
- promote inclusion and participation of people affected by leprosy in society
- develop a better way to treat Buruli ulcer
- send a leprosy vaccine to Phase I clinical trial
Thank you for your faithful partnership in this critical work to find better ways to detect, treat and even prevent disease. This investment will impact the lives of thousands of people for years to come.